With the New Year here, most of us already have new health-related goals. Achieving these goals require a few lifestyle changes. It requires that we shed a few old habits and pick up a few new and positive ones. Why not begin with changing the way you plan your hospitalization?
Planning inpatient admission has gone through a sea of change over the years. People are gradually moving away from reimbursements towards cashless services in most cases of hospitalization due to the convenience the latter offers. With cashless hospitalization, people can conveniently avail inpatient services at network hospitals with minimum out-of-pocket expenses, which translates to significant savings.
This year, go one step further. Choose convenience over concern for booking your cashless admission. Choose eCashless from Medi Assist. The eCashless service available on the MediBuddy app and portal has several advantages over the traditional cashless admission. You can:
- Eliminate spending time standing in the queue at the insurance desk at the hospital on the day of admission to get an approval
- Obtain a provisional preauthorization from the comfort of your home or office
- Have visibility of the estimated cost of treatment beforehand, which means that you can plan your out-of-pocket costs in advance
- Request your preferred type of room, and
- Track the claim status anytime and from anywhere.
So, move ahead with the times. Begin the New Year with a new way of opting for your inpatient hospitalization. Choose eCashless!