When it comes to reimbursement claims, an endless wait-time for settlement almost comes as a given! Several challenges may be involved in the processing of claims, which often require additional details and documents on the treatment in question. Multiple back and forth with couriers can add to the hassle and to top it all, the actual processing of the claim can initiate only once all the documents related to the claim have been received in full. Hence, the time taken during the entire process can sometimes disgruntle patients and their families.
But with Medi Assist, all such hassles can instantly be laid to rest!
All you need to do is intimate us of your upcoming claim online before the hospital discharge and upload your documents online on discharge. An advance notification of a reimbursement claim helps us to be ready, and uploading your documents online helps us start working towards your claim processing immediately.
Just follow the steps below:
- Notify us in advance of your upcoming claim. Go to your MediBuddy portal or app and click the ‘Reimbursement’ tile. Fill in the details and click ‘Intimate’.
- Fill up the necessary details.
- For uploading your documents, simply take a picture of them and upload onto the portal.
- Once you have uploaded your documents online, we will check if we have received all that we need in order to initiate processing of your claim. We will intimate you in case of any missing/additional documents are required, so that you can upload them before you courier us all the documents. This will help you eliminate sending couriers multiple times and stop worrying about unnecessary delays.
- Medi Assist begins the process of settling your claims once you upload the scanned copies of documents on MediBuddy. However, do not forget to send us the hard copy of all your bills and documents you have uploaded within 15 days from the date of discharge, as claims can be settled only upon receipt and validation of the hard copies.
So, get set to experience super-fast claim reimbursement processing!